The Indiana Small Business Expo was developed with one purpose in mind, to unite the small business world needs into a one-stop for success. In uniting Small Business into one forum, it allows the greatest opportunity for success and profitability. Many needs of Small Business throughout the State of Indiana have not been met. By providing services and resources for small business needs it allows access to a vast amount of information necessary for small business growth.
INDIANA SMALL BUSINESS EXPO
SERVING ONE ANOTHER AND SERVING INDIANA!
- Come and go as you please
- Network with 100's of attendees
- Gather resources and information from various vendors
- Drawings take place at every vendor location - Many Cash Prizes!
- Expert Speakers & Speed Networking
- Business Card tables available for you to display and exchange business cards
Tickets to Exhibit Hall $7.00 Online or $10.00 At the Door
Tickets to After Event $15.00 Online or $20.00 At The Door upon Availablitly
THE EXPERT SPEAKERS
FROM OUR FALL EXPO!
Morgan's Topic : Marketing - Engaging in the Digital Age: Staying Two Steps Ahead
About Morgan: I am the Digital Marketing Manager at ConsulTeams
ConsulTeams, LLC www.consulteams.com
Headquartered in Fishers, IN, and founded in 2015, ConsulTeams is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company where entrepreneurs and business leaders can find and engage marketing, sales, technology, finance, and other relevant experts and thought leaders quickly, easily, and affordably. The CTX platform provides a robust micro-engagement and marketing fulfillment platform for a multitude of consultants.
- With 5 years of marketing in various industries, Morgan has developed a strong background in data analysis and transferring data to marketing automation platforms and successfully launching interactive campaigns.
- She has helped companies increase engagement anywhere from 35-75%.
- Created, implemented and managed digital marketing strategies and communications for Marsh Supermarkets.
- Morgan is a graduate of the University of Indianapolis undergraduate and MBA program
- Once a collegiate pole vaulter she currently coaches high school level vaulters
Theresa's Topic: Branding - Are You Building a Brand or a Business?
Theresa is the Principal of BOLDTHINK
Theresa believes that any brand's journey begins with getting to the heart of the brand and understanding its true essence. Only then can a company develop strategically and align the business needs and goals to what differentiates itself from the competition. Theresa found her true calling in the Visual Communication program at Herron School of Art and Design. She focused on innovative problem solving techniques, creative processes and innovative approaches to solving organizational and social problems through design thinking. It’s second nature for Theresa to talk about various branding and marketing challenges that many companies are facing today and translates those into action items. She has been known to help clients achieve greater brand awareness, find differentiation in cluttered markets and has a knack at helping even the most resistant company find their true message and story.
- Has over 10 years of marketing, branding, and event management experience
- Assists C-Level executives with prioritizing and maximizing marketing expenditures
- Ensures that brand and creative strategies align with sales departments, marketing departments and company goals
- Clients include various leading Indiana Fortune 1000 and Inc. 5000 companies in technology, manufacturing, logistics and distribution industries
CHUCKS TOPIC :
How To Achieve More: Your social media next right steps
The future of awesome is you. #Social #Innovation has unleashed a world of new business possibilities. Are you engaging listening systems to grow good business? When you think about your next right opportunity, do you know how to achieve it?
Chuck L. I. Kirkpatrick leads, inspires, organizes, and empowers innovative change. His work with #Social #Innovation systems grows new revenue and tests ideas for business teams with social media and enterprise platforms. Find out more at ckirkmedia.com.
Chuck empowers teams to inspire, create, stage-gate, and measure new features and lines of business. He has worked with leading Indiana companies like Angie's List, Star Media, and Cummins corporation. He engages cross-functional teams to understand the changing state of customer engagement and how to make vivid, viral, profitable digital products and services.
Chuck's new digital book is, "The Future of Awesome is You: Next Right Steps to Build & Empower Change."
Chuck is an Indiana Hoosier who graduated from Taylor University and Indiana University Bloomington.
ROBBY'S TOPIC : Email Management
Robby Slaughter is the Principle at ACCELAWORK
- Author of four books
- Nationally known speaker
- Interviewed by international news outlets, including the Wall Street Journal
- Consulting clients include several Fortune 1,000 companies
Shad's Topic: Sell and close more and do it more easily
- Doing a good job of closing business but you feel like it takes longer than it should?
- Constantly being asked to quote proposals and then lower your prices?
- Unsure of the best way to jump-start prospects who went cold?
- Tired of being used for your free information you provide (unpaid consulting)?
- Struggling to truly differentiate yourself and win the projects you deserve?
In this interactive session, Shad will cover the hidden weaknesses that negatively affect those in sales and business development. He will also help you to learn how prospects buy and how to avoid falling into the typical buyers’ traps so you can sell and close more and do it more easily.
Shad Tidler works with Lushin and Associates in their Indianapolis office. He provides sales and management development coaching for business owners, company presidents, and CEO’s and their sales teams. His clients are in industries ranging from manufacturing to professional service providers to business-to-consumer sales and more.
The following are a few representative accomplishments for Shad:
- Over the last 15 years, Shad has worked in sales, business development, market strategy, rate negotiation and pricing management, contract negotiation, and operations in the transportation/logistics/supply chain industry in the US and Asia.
- His resume includes such names as Bed Bath & Beyond, Merck Pharmaceuticals, Kuehne + Nagel, and Panther Premium Logistics.
- He has helped companies to grow their top lines sales anywhere from 10% to 500% year-over-year.
- He completed the Ironman in Louisville, KY in 2014 and currently training to compete in the event again in 2015.