The Indiana Small Business Expo was developed with one purpose in mind, to unite the small business world needs into a one-stop for success. In uniting Small Business into one forum, it allows the greatest opportunity for success and profitability. Many needs of Small Business throughout the State of Indiana have not been met. By providing services and resources for small business needs it allows access to a vast amount of information necessary for small business growth.
INDIANA SMALL BUSINESS EXPO
YOUR ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR SUCCESS!
Doors Open at 2:00
EXHIBIT HALL OPEN FROM 2:00 PM TO 7:00 PM
First 300 attendees will receive an attractive bag to gather information at exhibit talbles!!
Business Card Tables Provided for all.
RSVP at NO charge online for exhibit hall or
pay $10 admission at the door.
JOIN US AT 7:00 - 9:30 FOR THE " BUSINESS AFTER" EVENT
7:00 PM - 7:30 Begins the "Business After Event" with Open Networking in Monaco Room Upstairs
(Must pay to attend these sessions)
7:30 EXPERT PANEL DISCUSSION & MASTER BUSINESS ROUNDTABLE!
(If you did not pre-register for the Networking, Expert Panel Discussion and Master Business Roundtable, fee is $25. Check with registration desk for availability)
TO REGISTER FOR EXHIBIT HALL AND/OR EVENT FOLLOWING
Panel Discussion & Master Business
Experts in business will speak individually, followed by a Q & A session. You will have the opportunity to hear success secrets, and ask questions to face your challenges successfully.
Participants in this session will also engage in our Master Business Roundtable discussions to:
- Gain valuable information to grow your business and increase revenue.
Hors D'oeuvres and Beverages served
Session Fee is $20.00
TO RSVP FOR NETWORKING, PANEL DISCUSSION & MBR
MEET THE EXPERTS!
Neil's Topic : Mobile Marketing Solutions
- Neil Berman is a pioneer in the email marketing Industry, founding Delivra in 1999 from his kitchen table.
- Since then, Delivra has grown to 35 employees and serves thousands of clients throughout North America
- Delivra has been a Indiana's Best Places to Work each of the last 4 years and named to the Inc 5000 List for 3 consecutive years as one of one of America's fastest growing companies
- The Indianapolis-based Company offers customized digital marketing software and services to small businesses in all industries and verticals, including Red Gold, Butler University, The American Legion and Indiana Business Journal
Jenn's Topic: Resources For Business
- Jenn Kampmeier who is a serial 'MomPreneur' who knows a thing or two about starting a business and raising a child at the same time.
- She started her first business at the age of 7 years old and from there has owned/sold ten additional businesses.
- She is the brainchild, serial entrepreneur and former owner of Bebe Paluzza Productions. Jenn grew Bebe Paluzza Productions to five cities within 15 months of inception.
- She has created and currently operates IndyFamilyFest.
- In addition, to being a 'trep, Jenn also consultants to Fortune 500 companies in the areas of Business Strategy and Growth.
Jayson's Topic: Fight for Small: How Small Businesses Can Win Online.
- Currently manage sites that generate 75 million+ pageviews per month.
- Our projects have trended on Twitter, twice!
- Built the website that ranked #1 on Google for the top search term in a 48 hour period.
- Built a site that Google, Wikipedia and Craigslist linked to on the day the internet went dark (SOPA).
- Our work has been featured in the New York Times, Today Show, CNN, FoxNews, Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, Daily Show and USA Today.
- Jayson Manship is a Christian, a father, a husband, an entrepreneur and a nerd. He serves as the Lead Nerd for inSourceCode and sees his role as three specific tasks: attract the most talented people possible, give them the tools to be successful, and get out of the way.
- He graduated from Ball State's Entrepreneurship program with additional degrees in Accounting and Information Systems. He's a self-taught computer programmer and in 2013 was named as one of the Indiana Business Journal's 40-under-40.
Julie's Topic: Sales Strategies
- 77 Star Consultant Quarters= min of 77 FREE star prizes
- 27 Gold Medals
- 4 times National Court of Sales= 4 DIAMOND rings
- 2 times National Court of Sharing= 2 DIAMOND bee pins
- 12 times Unit Circle of Achievement= DIAMOND bar pins
- Highest Unit Club is $450,000
- 11 FREE Career Cars, including 7 pink Cadillacs
- Expert in Sales and Leadership Training
Business Card tables available for you to display and exchange business cards.
Drawings taking place at various vendor locations.
Come and go as you please, Network with others, and Gather information from various vendors. (Please do no solicit to vendors)